- First, go to the dashboard, what you want to do is create a ‘New page’ and the best way to do this is to ‘Create from scratch’
- Now you will have the text on your canvass, you would want to click on that. Notice in the text box, you will see alongside the pencil and the gear is a green button that says ‘Generate terms of service, disclaimer, and privacy’ click on that.
- Next is you would want to change your permalink, go on the upper left and you will see ‘Change Permalink’ click on that and edit and type in disclaimer. Click ‘Ok’ and ‘Close’. Do not forget to save your work. You will find the save button on the upper right of the page.
- After saving your disclaimer content, you can create another blank canvass page by just deleting your work. Just click on the box and click on the ‘Trash bin’ symbol and delete your work.
- Lastly, for the terms of service content. Again repeat steps six and two to four accordingly, on the fourth step choose ‘Terms of Service’. This time you would need to type in your business name, your business or company address, and the country. Once you have typed those down click on ‘Generate Page’.
So the really cool feature inside Weebuilder is that you do not have to go out and pay someone or some other software or service to generate these pages for you. You can do it yourself in a matter of seconds just by filling up some of those fields with your business information.